Royalties similar to or like Shivappa Nayaka
Indian king and ruler of the Keladi Nayaka Kingdom. Wikipedia
Located in Shivamogga city (formerly known as Shimoga), the district headquarters of the Shivamogga district in the Karnataka state, India. Actually built by the 18th century Mysore ruler Hyder Ali. Wikipedia
Sentences forShivappa Nayaka
- Shivappa Nayaka destroyed the Portuguese political power in the Kanara region by capturing all the Portuguese forts of the coastal region.
- Kumbla, Chandragiri, and Bekal are considered to be the chain of forts constructed or renovated by Shivappa Nayaka.
- Shivappa Nayaka (1645–1660) is widely considered as the ablest and greatest of the Keladi rulers.
- At the time of migration, Canara was ruled by the Keladi king Shivappa Nayaka (1540–60).
- The most famous among them was Shivappa Nayaka, who had excellent military and administrative skills.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shivappa Nayaka