Football biographies similar to or like Shola Ameobi
Nigerian professional footballer who last played as a striker for English club Notts County after playing for Newcastle United and another four English Football clubs. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Championship club Blackburn Rovers. A lifelong Newcastle fan, Armstrong joined the club at the age of nine and progressed through the ranks, scoring five times in his first five Professional Development League matches. Wikipedia
Sentences forShola Ameobi
- On 28 November, Campbell made his first Premier League start for Newcastle against Chelsea, and was given the captain's armband after Shola Ameobi was substituted.
- After holding them to a goalless draw at St James' Park in the first leg on 14 February, Shola Ameobi scored a penalty sent Newcastle through 1–0 on aggregate.
- In the first leg, Newcastle secured a 4–0 victory, in which Bellamy assisted Wayne Quinn and Shola Ameobi before scoring his first goal for the club in the second leg.
- Van Nistelrooy made it 3–0 in the 58th minute, before Shola Ameobi scored what proved a mere consolation a minute later, as Ronaldo added United's fourth late on.
- He made his comeback from injury on 10 April 2007 in a 4–1 behind-closed-doors friendly against Gretna, scoring after ten minutes and then setting up fellow striker Shola Ameobi before coming off an hour later.
- Two days later, Dike started in the friendly match against Italy and scored his first official goal for the Super Eagles in the 35th minute with an assist by Shola Ameobi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shola Ameobi