People similar to or like Shriya Saran
Indian actress and model who works predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi language films. Wikipedia
Indian film actress and singer who predominantly works in Telugu and Tamil language films. She made her debut in a supporting role with the Hindi film Madras Cafe (2013) and subsequently made her debut as a female lead in Telugu with Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014), in Tamil with Imaikkaa Nodigal (2018) and in Malayalam with Villain (2017). Wikipedia
Indian film actress and model who predominantly works in Malayalam and Hindi-language films, besides appearing in a few Tamil and Telugu films. She started out as a model and appeared in various commercials, and later made her film debut with the 2012 Mollywood film Thattathin Marayathu. Wikipedia
Indian actress who predominantly acts in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu-language along with a few Kannada, Hindi-language and Bengali films. She received the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actress for her performances in the films Surya Vamsam (1997) and Bharathi (2000) and a Special Award for Kadhal Kottai (1996). Wikipedia
Indian film actress, film producer and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with Tamil and Telugu productions. She has won several accolades including two Filmfare Awards South, for Best Female Playback Singer in Telugu in 2006 and for Best Actress in Malayalam in 2010 and also Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress in 2010. Wikipedia
Indian film actress known for her works predominantly in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam language films. Best remembered for her portrayals in Kuku Kohli's Hindi hit Phool Aur Kaante , Mani Ratnam's Tamil hit Roja (1992), which won the National Film Award for Best Film on National Integration, nomination for Best Film at the 18th Moscow International Film Festival; K. Raghavendra Rao's Telugu hit Allari Priyudu (1992), which was screened at the International Film Festival of India, in the mainstream section; Sangeeth Sivan's Malayalam hit Yodha (1992), and S. Shankar's Tamil hit Gentleman (1993). Wikipedia
Indian film actress and model who predominantly appears in Kannada films and also in other south Indian languages like Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. First film and she gained wide acclaim for her role in the Kannada psychological thriller U Turn for which she won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress and also for her performances in Jersey, Urvi, Vikram Vedha, Nerkonda Paarvai and Operation Alamelamma. Wikipedia
Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. In a career spanning 32 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles and has garnered two National Film Awards for Best Choreography. Wikipedia
Sentences forShriya Saran
- When Shankar revived the project with Rajinikanth, contenders for the part included Deepika Padukone, Shriya Saran and Rai, who was ultimately selected and paid ₹60 million.
- However, in October 2005, Shankar and Rajinikanth announced that actress Shriya Saran would play the female lead role.
- The producer revealed that out of an agreed schedule of seventy-six days, Silambarasan only worked on thirty-eight days, meaning that the dates of Tamannaah and Shriya Saran were widely wasted.
- Dhanush went on to star in the commercial entertainer Thiruvilaiyaadal Aarambam, romancing Shriya Saran.
- Khan performed alongside Sunidhi Chauhan and Shriya Saran at the opening ceremony of the IPL 2011 season, where they danced to Tamil songs.
- The team began shoot in mid-2013 and planned to bring in actresses Shriya Saran, Sneha and newcomer Naatiya to play leading female roles opposite Snehan.
- Furthermore, Shriya Saran was forced to opt out of the project by the producers of her other film Sivaji: The Boss, a film built up as the rival to Dasavathaaram at the box-office.
- Actors Rana Daggubati and Shriya Saran, who are the brand ambassadors of SIIMA, were present on the occasion.
- Shriya Saran was signed on for the project in February 2008 but eventually pulled out citing schedule conflicts.
- She also worked as a dubbing artist for popular heroines like Shriya Saran and Lakshmi Rai.
- Suriya subsequently had to tonsure his head for the film before production, with Asin retaining her role while Shriya Saran and Prakash Raj were selected to play other roles in the film.
- However, Shriya Saran was signed as the main female lead as her fourth collaboration with Nagarjuna.
- In April 2014, Shriya Saran and Samantha Ruth Prabu were selected to play the role of Lakshmi and Bharathi.
- Shriya Saran was reported to play the second female lead in the film, with the actress dismissing the news several days later, citing that she had not even heard the script, following which Priya Anand was claimed to have secured that role.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shriya Saran