Religious buildings similar to or like Sidi Saiyyed Mosque
One of the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad, a city in the state of Gujarat, India. Wikipedia
Sentences forSidi Saiyyed Mosque
- Sidi Saiyyed Mosque was built in the last year of the Sultanate of Gujarat.
- Lal Darwaza, opposite Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, is lost now but parts of wall is visible.
- The logo is inspired by a carved stone latticework jaali in the 16th century mosque of Siddi Saiyyad in old part of Ahmedabad.
- The plan is similar to that of the Sidi Saiyyed Mosque in Ahmedabad; it is rectangular with the entrance on the east side.
- Its plan is similar to that of the Sidi Saiyyed Mosque in Ahmedabad.
- The market soon found a new place near Siddi Saiyyed Mosque.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sidi Saiyyed Mosque