Motorsport venues similar to or like Silverstone Circuit
Motor racing circuit in England, near the Northamptonshire villages of Silverstone and Whittlebury. Wikipedia
Motorsport circuit located near Castle Donington in Leicestershire, England. Now owned by Jonathan Palmer's MotorSport Vision organisation, and the surrounding Donington Park Estate, still owned by the Wheatcroft family, is currently under lease by MotorSport Vision until 2038. Wikipedia
Formula One motor race that took place at the Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, England on 8 July 2012. The ninth round of the 2012 Formula One season, the 63rd time the event had been a round of the Formula One World Championship, and the 67th time it had been contested overall. Wikipedia
Sentences forSilverstone Circuit
- Important through the Grand Prix is, the high-spot of the 1978 season at Brands Hatch and Silverstone was the coming of the USAC Champ Car.
- The BBC commented in its coverage that: "Donington's bid looks over, and that Ecclestone has offered the race to Silverstone."
- Notable service amenities in the county are Pinewood Film Studios, Dorney rowing lake and part of Silverstone race track on the Northamptonshire border.
- The UK hosted the first F1 Grand Prix in 1950 at Silverstone, the location of the British Grand Prix held each year in July.
- The first world championship race took place at Silverstone in the United Kingdom in 1950.
- The week before the race, Schumacher impressed Jordan designer Gary Anderson and team manager Trevor Foster during a test drive at Silverstone.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Silverstone Circuit