Publishers similar to or like Simon & Schuster
American publishing company and a subsidiary of ViacomCBS founded in New York City in 1924 by Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster. Wikipedia
American commercial broadcast television and radio network owned by ViacomCBS through its CBS Entertainment Group division. Headquartered at the CBS Building in New York City, with major production facilities and operations in New York City and Los Angeles (at CBS Television City and the CBS Studio Center). Wikipedia
Sentences forSimon & Schuster
- A 960-page, thirteen and a half pound edition of Dylan's lyrics, The Lyrics: Since 1962, was published by Simon & Schuster in the fall of 2014.
- Edward Kliment, a longtime deputy administrator, was appointed interim administrator in July 2020 when Canedy became senior vice president and publisher of Simon & Schuster's flagship eponymous imprint.
- Publisher Simon & Schuster paid Clinton a near-record advance of $8 million in December 2000 for her autobiography, released in 2003, as Living History.
- He also owns a movie production company called Oak Productions, Inc. and Fitness Publications, a joint publishing venture with Simon & Schuster.
- The television program was never produced, but in 1985, Simon & Schuster published Sagan's Contact and Warner Bros. moved forward with development of a film adaptation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Simon & Schuster