People similar to or like Simon Kinberg
British-born American filmmaker. Wikipedia
2016 American superhero film directed and produced by Bryan Singer and written by Simon Kinberg from a story by Singer, Kinberg, Michael Dougherty, and Dan Harris. Based on the fictional X-Men characters that appear in Marvel Comics and is the ninth installment in the X-Men film series. Wikipedia
American screenwriter, producer, business executive, film historian, professor, and director. Frequent collaborator of Ang Lee, the co-founder of the production company Good Machine, and the former CEO of motion picture production, financing, and worldwide distribution company Focus Features, a subsidiary of NBCUniversal. Wikipedia
List of British Academy Award nominees and winners. Academy Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forSimon Kinberg
- Witherspoon will produce and star in three Netflix films; first, Pyros, a science fiction drama directed by Simon Kinberg, secondly, two romantic comedies on Netflix.
- In 2014, 20th Century Fox acquired the screen rights to Magic the Gathering to turn the property into a movie series with Simon Kinberg attached to the project.
- Jordan Peele, Marco Ramirez, and Simon Kinberg will serve as executive producers for the series and collaborate on the premiere episode.
- In November 2011, Simon Kinberg—co-writer of X-Men: The Last Stand and co-producer of X-Men: First Class—was hired to write the film's screenplay.
- Producer Simon Kinberg revealed in September 2015 that discussions had begun regarding ideas for a sequel to Deadpool, which was set to be released in February 2016.
- Zimmer composed the score for Dark Phoenix, directed by Simon Kinberg, contrary to his 2016 statements of not scoring another superhero film following his experience working on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- The show premiered on April 1, 2019, with Peele, Simon Kinberg and Marco Ramirez as executive producers.
- On October 22, 2020, The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Simon Kinberg will be writing and co-producing the film with Dylan Clark.
- Simon Kinberg was considered as a replacement.
- Screenwriter Simon Kinberg came up with the idea for the film after listening to a couple of his friends who were in therapy for their marriage.
- Production was set to begin in March 2015, with Simon Kinberg joining as producer.
- Simon Kinberg, producer of the X-Men series, later stated that the studio has plans for future movies that would be revealed soon, and that among those announcements, is another film featuring X-23.
- The screenplay, by Michael Robert Johnson, Anthony Peckham, and Simon Kinberg, was developed from a story by Wigram and Johnson.
- Set six months after the end of the film, it was written by Simon Kinberg and directed by Doug Liman.
- Days of Future Past writer and producer Simon Kinberg said Psylocke is a fan favourite, and also a favourite of his, and said the director and producer Bryan Singer "thinks she’s a neat character so there’s certainly a chance she’ll be in an X-Men movie some day".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Simon Kinberg