Books similar to or like Skeleton Crew
Collection of short fiction by American writer Stephen King, published by Putnam in June 1985. Wikipedia
Complete list of books published by Stephen King, an American author of contemporary horror, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy. His books have sold more than 350 million copies, and many of them have been adapted into feature films, television movies and comic books. Wikipedia
Collection of four novellas by American author Stephen King, all dealing with the theme of retribution. Set in Hemingford Home, Nebraska, which is the home of Mother Abagail from King's epic novel The Stand , the town the adult Ben Hanscom moves to in It (1986), and the setting of the short story "The Last Rung on the Ladder" (1978). Wikipedia
Sentences forSkeleton Crew
- First published in Yankee in 1981 under the title "Do the Dead Sing?", it was later collected in King's 1985 collection Skeleton Crew.
- In 2000, Dollar Babies came back into the public eye when Los Angeles based filmmaker Jay Holben made an adaptation of "Paranoid: A Chant," a 100-line poem that appears in Skeleton Crew.
- It was first published as a booklet included with Gallery in November 1982 and was collected in King's 1985 collection Skeleton Crew.
- It was first published in Weirdbook magazine in 1984 and collected in King's 1985 collection called Skeleton Crew.
- On January 16, 2019, it was announced that one of the segments of the pilot episode will be based on Stephen King's short story, "Survivor Type" from his 1985 collection, Skeleton Crew.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Skeleton Crew