Musical artists similar to or like Small Faces
English rock band from London, founded in 1965. Wikipedia
Small Faces were originally a British rhythm and blues band with a heavy mod following. Influential psychedelic group with songs such as "Here Come the Nice","Itchycoo Park" and "Lazy Sunday" Formed in early 1965, the group originally included guitarist and lead singer Steve Marriott, bassist Ronnie Lane, keyboardist and guitarist Jimmy Winston and drummer Kenney Jones. Wikipedia
Sentences forSmall Faces
- Many of these bands tended to mix elements of British traditional rock (or British trad rock), particularly the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Small Faces, with American influences, including post-grunge.
- He said: "Power pop is what we play—what the Small Faces used to play, and the kind of pop the Beach Boys played in the days of 'Fun, Fun, Fun' which I preferred."
- Chemistry takes influences from a wide variety of sources, including "everything from French chanson to piano-pounding blues to the clipped R&B of the Small Faces".
- In 1969, after Steve Marriott left the Small Faces, Wood began working with the remaining members of that group, returning to his instrument of choice, the guitar.
- The group started 1968 by touring Australia and New Zealand with the Small Faces.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Small Faces