Video games similar to or like Smite (video game)
Free-to-play, third-person multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Wikipedia
Free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Carbon Games for Microsoft Windows, with Android and VR version in the works. Fully released in March 2018 under the name AirMech Strike, and additionally released a version on the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 under the name AirMech Arena. Wikipedia
Third-person shooter action role-playing video game developed by Dimps for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows based on the Sword Art Online light novel series. Fifth game in the series and is the successor to the 2016 game Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization. Wikipedia
Crossover multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment and released on June 2, 2015, for Microsoft Windows and macOS. The game features various characters from Blizzard's franchises as playable heroes, as well as different battlegrounds based on Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and Overwatch universes. Wikipedia
Puzzle video game developed by Australian studio The Voxel Agents, released in September 2018 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game centers around teenagers Arina and Frendt, a girl and boy who live next door to each other and have become close friends since Arina's family moved into the area. Wikipedia
2014 horror adventure video game developed and published by The Astronauts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Set in an open world environment, in which the player can roam around and explore at will; in its opening the game notes that it "does not hold [the player's] hand", and as such features very little by way of explanation to the mechanics. Wikipedia
Free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment in cross platform format for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Shield Android TV. Based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the interwar period and the Spanish Civil War to the Iraq war, with an emphasis on World War II. Wikipedia
Free-to-play vehicular combat video game developed by Mail.ru and published by My.com for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game features combat vehicles from the 1950s through modern day and includes destructible environments as well as player vs. environment and player vs. player gameplay. Wikipedia
Sentences forSmite (video game)
- *Neith is one of several figures from Egyptian mythology included in the video game, Smite; she was added to the game in 2013.
- Rajan Zed has in the past commented on other video game depictions of Hindu-inspired gods, such as in the multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game Smite.
- On 8 November 2014, Fnatic signed its first Smite team, acquiring the roster of Exposed Secrets.
- In July 2014 the C9 Smite team disbanded just before the start of the Smite Pro League.
- The Team Envy SMITE division was founded on October 5, 2015, when the organization acquired the North American team AFK Gaming.
- Ne Zha is a playable character in the multiplayer online battle arena video game Smite, where he is a melee assassin.
- In the popular MOBA game, Smite, Arachne is listed as a playable deity in the Greek pantheon.
- Skadi appears as a playable character in Smite accompanied by a wolf named Kaldr, meaning cold in Old Norse.
- In 2014, Hi-Rez Studios released Smite, a MOBA with a third-person perspective.
- Vulcan is a playable character in Smite, an online MOBA where Gods fight each other.
- Baba Yaga features as an upcoming release in SMITE, as a magical god.
- In the Smite MOBA game series, the Japanese Pantheon God Kuzenbo is depicted as a kappa.
- He is featured in the video game Smite, as "Destroyer of Mountains" and is a melee, magical guardian.
- He is featured in the video game Smite, as "God of Bees" and is a ranged, hunter class.
- ESL National Championships are held for Battlefield 4, Counter-Strike, Dota 2, Halo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Mortal Kombat, Smite, StarCraft II, World of Tanks, and Rainbow Six.
- Ullr is a playable character in the video game Smite.
- Multiplayer online battle arena games are a fusion of real-time strategy, role-playing, and action games, though MOBA players usually do not construct buildings or units, and there are examples of MOBA games that cannot be considered RTS at all, such as Smite (2014), and Paragon.
- Adams enjoys playing video games; he cites Dota 2 and Smite as his favourite games.
- He was recently featured as an announcer pack in the video game Smite.
- Anhur is a playable character in the multiplayer online battle arena, SMITE.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Smite (video game)