Companies similar to or like SoBe
American brand of teas, fruit-juice blends and enhanced water beverages owned by PepsiCo. Wikipedia
Brand of orange juice introduced by Procter & Gamble in the United States market in 1982, later used for other fruit juices and beverages. The launch of Citrus Hill occurred when P&G acquired Florida-based Ben Hill Griffin Inc. and created a brand to sell its juice products under, with national distribution. Wikipedia
Privately owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company based in Whitestone, Queens, New York that manufactures and distributes various lines of enhanced water. Electrolyte enhanced line of water called Smartwater, Energy Brands initially distributed its products to health food stores and independent retailers in the New York area. Wikipedia
American company that produces blended fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and similar products. Co-owned —with Moe's Southwest Grill, Schlotzsky's, Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister's Deli, and Auntie Anne's brands—by Focus Brands, an affiliate of private equity firm Roark Capital Group, based in Sandy Springs, Georgia, operating over 6,000 stores. Wikipedia
American brand of purified bottled water that is produced by PepsiCo, consisting of both unflavored and flavored water. Also licensed for use on multiple skin care products, including lip balm and wrinkle cream. It was first distributed in Wichita, Kansas in 1994, before becoming more widely sold across the United States, Canada, Spain, Peru , Lebanon, Turkey, the GCC countries, Iran, Egypt, Morocco, Vietnam, Pakistan, and India to compete with The Coca-Cola Company's Dasani and Dr. Pepper Snapple's Deja Blue. Wikipedia
- Major League Lacrosse's SoBe Iron Lizard Award was given to the player who most embodied the traits of toughness, tenacity and determination regardless of pain or injury during season.
- In 2006, SoBe No Fear energy drink announced that it was forming a new team to run full-time in 2007, with a car driven by road racing specialist Boris Said.
- Due to the limitations of current television technology, ColorCode 3-D glasses were distributed at SoBe stands at major national grocers.
- Appearing nude in a bodypainted bikini, Greene posed for SoBe advertisements that ran in the 2010 issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
- John Joseph Bello (born March 30, 1946 in New Britain, CT) is an American entrepreneur best known for creating and building the SoBe brand of New Age beverages.
- The move was seen as a strategic effort to expand the company's portfolio of non-carbonated beverages, and specifically to compete with PepsiCo's SoBe line of fruit juice blends and enhanced waters.
- On February 3, 2008 a SoBe advertisement was aired during Super Bowl XLII to an audience of over 95 million viewers.
- Bello is the founder and former CEO of South Beach Beverage Company, the maker of teas and juices marketed under the SoBe brand name.
- Its name, wherever visible, was digitally changed to the SoBe Dome.
- There were five different variations available made by SoBe Beverages and supervised by Al Yeganeh.
- Between game reviews the hosts often mocked their sponsor, SoBe, or abused their cheerleader Tiffany Holiday.
- As Chief Marketing Officer of Global Consumer Engagement for PepsiCo, Inc., from 2010 - 2015, Cooper was charged with leading brand marketing strategy, brand development, and brand activation for global platforms across all beverages, including SoBe
- PureVia is used as a sweetener in SoBe Lifewater which is manufactured by PepsiCo.
- He is a former partner and COO at SoBe and later served as COO at Rheingold Brewing Co.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: SoBe