Songs similar to or like Someday (I Will Understand)
Song recorded by American singer Britney Spears. Wikipedia
American singer Britney Spears made her chart debut in November 1998 with "...Baby One More Time", which attained global success and reached the top position of every major countries charts. Followed by the release of her debut studio album, ...Baby One More Time, which opened at number one on the Canadian Albums Chart and US Billboard 200, being later certified fourteen-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Wikipedia
Sentences forSomeday (I Will Understand)
- In August 2005, Spears released "Someday (I Will Understand)", which was dedicated to her first child, a son named Sean Preston, who was born the following month.
- The DVD contains the series' five episodes, as well as unreleased footage and music videos for "Do Somethin'" (2005) and "Someday (I Will Understand)" (2005).
- The EP featured three songs: "Chaotic", "Someday (I Will Understand)" and "Mona Lisa".
- "Someday (I Will Understand)" was released as the only single from Britney & Kevin: Chaotic in Europe on August 21, 2005.
- Spears composed "Someday (I Will Understand)" on the piano at her house, two weeks before she learned of her pregnancy with her first child, Sean Preston.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Someday (I Will Understand)