Albums similar to or like Songs for the Deaf
Third studio album by American rock band Queens of the Stone Age, released on August 27, 2002 by Interscope Records. Wikipedia
American rock band formed in 1996 in Palm Desert, California. The band's line-up includes founder Josh Homme (lead vocals, guitar, piano), alongside longtime members Troy Van Leeuwen (guitar, lap steel, keyboard, percussion, backing vocals), Michael Shuman (bass guitar, keyboard, backing vocals), Dean Fertita (keyboards, guitar, percussion, backing vocals), and recent addition Jon Theodore (drums, percussion). Wikipedia
American rock band, consists of seven studio albums, one live album, three extended plays, fourteen singles, three promotional singles and twenty music videos. Formed in 1996 by guitarist and vocalist Josh Homme (formerly of Kyuss) under the name Gamma Ray. Wikipedia
Eponymous debut studio album by American rock band Queens of the Stone Age, released by Loosegroove Records on September 22, 1998. Primarily written and recorded in April 1998 by founding member Josh Homme and his former Kyuss bandmate Alfredo Hernández, with Hernández playing drums and Homme singing and playing the rest of the instruments. Wikipedia
Sentences forSongs for the Deaf
- With the album not reaching their expectations amid much infighting, Grohl spent some time helping Queens of the Stone Age complete their 2002 album Songs for the Deaf.
- After four months in the studio, with the sessions finished, Grohl accepted an invitation to join Queens of the Stone Age and helped them to record their 2002 album Songs for the Deaf.
- Lanegan appeared on the 2002 release entitled Songs for the Deaf, once again singing lead on the tracks "Song for the Dead", "Hangin' Tree", "Song for the Deaf", and "God Is in the Radio".
- He has remained with Queens of the Stone Age since then, first appearing on the tour for their 2002 album, Songs for the Deaf, but not on the album itself.
- On the 2002 Queens of the Stone Age album Songs for the Deaf, Melchiondo played guitar on "Mosquito Song", "Gonna Leave You", and "Six Shooter".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Songs for the Deaf