Companies similar to or like Sony Music
American global music company, which is part of the Sony Music Group owned by conglomerate Sony Corporation of America, incorporated as a general partnership of Sony Music Holdings Inc. through Sony Entertainment, all of which are ultimately owned by the Japanese conglomerate Sony. Wikipedia
American record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, the North American division of Japanese conglomerate Sony. Founded on January 15, 1889, evolving from the American Graphophone Company, the successor to the Volta Graphophone Company. Wikipedia
American record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, the North American division of Japanese conglomerate Sony. Founded predominantly as a jazz and classical music label in 1953, but later expanded its scope to include a more diverse range of genres, including pop, R&B, rock, and hip hop. Wikipedia
Sentences forSony Music
- EMI is now owned by Sony/ATV Music Publishing, the music publishing division of Sony Music which bought another 70% stake in EMI Music Publishing.
- The record company was rechristened as Sony Music Entertainment in 1991, as Sony had a short-term license on the CBS name.
- It is one of the "big three" recording companies and the third-largest in the global music industry, after Universal Music Group (UMG) and Sony Music Entertainment (SME).
- Lopez's manager then sent the song, titled "Vivir Sin Ti" (Living without You), to Sony Music Entertainment's Work Group, who showed an interest in signing Lopez.
- Also, this makes Sony Music the only major music company not directly owned in any percentage by a Chinese company (it is owned by companies itself wholly owned by Japanese conglomerate Sony).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sony Music