Rails similar to or like Soo Line Railroad
Primary United States railroad subsidiary of the Canadian Pacific Railway, one of seven U.S. Class I railroads, controlled through the Soo Line Corporation. Wikipedia
Canadian Class I freight railway headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, which serves Canada and the Midwestern and Southern United States. Canada's largest railway, in terms of both revenue and the physical size of its rail network, spanning Canada from the Atlantic coast in Nova Scotia to the Pacific coast in British Columbia across approximately 20,400 rtmi of track. Wikipedia
Sentences forSoo Line Railroad
- During the 1980s, the Soo Line Railroad, in which CP Rail still owned a controlling interest, underwent several changes.
- Marie was the namesake of the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railway, now the Soo Line Railroad, the U.S. arm of the Canadian Pacific Railway.
- In 1923 a spokesman for the Soo Line Railroad said that Marshfield shipped more dairy products than any other city in the United States.
- The county seat was originally Hoskins, but changed in 1888 after everything in Hoskins but the school was moved three miles east to the new Soo Line Railroad townsite of Ashley.
- One notable 4-6-2, the Soo Line no. 2719 which hauled the last of the Soo Line Railroad’s steam-powered trains in 1959, was preserved and was restored to operating condition for excursions.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Soo Line Railroad