Elections similar to or like Soul Train Music Awards
Annual music awards show which previously aired in national broadcast syndication, and honors the best in African-American culture music and entertainment. Wikipedia
List of African Americans, also known as Black Americans or Afro-Americans. Ethnic group and citizens of the United States who have full or partial ancestry of any black racial groups of Africa; Black and African Americans form the third largest racial and ethnic group in the United States, behind White Americans and Hispanic and Latino Americans. Wikipedia
Sentences forSoul Train Music Awards
- In 1993, he performed "Remember the Time" at the Soul Train Music Awards in a chair, saying he twisted his ankle during dance rehearsals.
- The album established the group as a viable act in the music industry, amassing moderate sales and winning the group three Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards.
- and most awarded person in Soul Train Music Awards with over fifteen awards as a solo artist.
- On March 8, Wallace presented an award to Toni Braxton at the 11th Annual Soul Train Music Awards in Los Angeles and was booed by some of the audience.
- At the Lady of Soul Awards, the group was honored with the Aretha Franklin Entertainer of the Year Award.
- The accompanying music video won the award for "Best Dance Performance" at the 2010 Soul Train Music Awards.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Soul Train Music Awards