Continents similar to or like South Asia
Southern region of Asia, which is defined in both geographical and ethno-cultural terms. Wikipedia
The ancestral population of modern Asian people has its origins in the two primary prehistoric settlement centres - greater Southwest Asia and from the Mongolian plateau towards Northern China. Migrations of distinct ethnolinguistic groups have probably occurred as early as 10,000 years ago. Wikipedia
Region in Asia which stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to China and Mongolia in the east, and from Afghanistan and Iran in the south to Russia in the north. The region consists of the former Soviet republics of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouth Asia
- Forced marriages continue to be practiced in parts of the world, especially in South Asia and Africa.
- The earliest known modern human remains in South Asia date to about 30,000 years ago.
- According to the UN, child marriages are most common in rural sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- – "India (Republic of India; Bharat Ganarajya)" is a country in South Asia.
- British Columbia has long taken advantage of its location on the Pacific Ocean to have close relations with East Asia and South Asia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: South Asia