Settlements similar to or like South Beach
Neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach, Florida, United States, located due east of Miami city proper between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Wikipedia
The Venetian Islands are a chain of artificial islands in Biscayne Bay in the cities of Miami and Miami Beach, Florida. The islands are, from west to east: Biscayne Island (Miami), San Marco Island (Miami), San Marino Island (Miami Beach), Di Lido Island (Miami Beach), Rivo Alto Island (Miami Beach), and Belle Isle (Miami Beach). Wikipedia
Urban city center, based around the Central Business District of Miami, Florida, United States. In addition to the central business district, the area also consists of the Brickell Financial District, Historic District, Government Center, Arts & Entertainment District and Park West. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouth Beach
- Rubio also instructed his aides to "prepare for a presidential campaign" prior to a Team Marco 2016 fundraising meeting in South Beach.
- The arrest report said an operation in which officers posed as prostitutes in the South Beach nightclub district was disrupted when Kelis started screaming racial profanities at them.
- South Beach has also been used as an alternative location by some attendees, but traffic congestion is common in and around Miami during the festival.
- BayLink would connect Downtown with South Beach, and the Miami Streetcar would connect Downtown with Midtown.
- The main portion of the city is on the shores of Biscayne Bay, which contains several hundred natural and artificial barrier islands, the largest of which contains Miami Beach and South Beach.
- South Beach (also known as SoBe, or simply the Beach), the area from Biscayne Street (also known as South Pointe Drive) one block south of 1st Street to about 23rd Street, is one of the more popular areas of Miami Beach.
- As he served his sentence in the federal penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas, friends and family continued to occupy some of Vick's other homes in the South Beach section of Miami Beach, Florida.
- Miami Beach police also named Fat Joe as a witness in a Memorial Day double homicide outside David's Cafe II in South Beach.
- The Florida International University School of Hospitality & Tourism Managementhosts the Annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival in South Beach, a major national culinary event.
- The Florida International University School of Architecture has a sister campus at 420 Lincoln Road in South Beach, with classroom spaces for FIU architecture, art, music and theater graduate students.
- It would follow all of the first-season cast as they avoided the cold northeast winter by relocating to the South Beach, Florida.
- Fox constructed a broadcast plaza in South Beach along Ocean Drive, which originated FS1's studio programs during the week leading up to the game and served as the main location for its pregame show.
- Miami-Dade Transit operates an Airport Flyer bus which connects MIA directly to South Beach.
- Additionally, Tong hosts a pool party each year during Miami Music Week at one of the hotels on South Beach.
- Author Susana Pena has written about LGBT people in the Mariel boatlift and has speculated that their resettlement in Miami may have spurred on a revival of LGBT social life in Miami's South Beach.
- Taxis are popular in Downtown, especially from Downtown to South Beach, Design District or to Coconut Grove.
- The Venetian Causeway is a popular bicycle commuter route that connects South Beach to Downtown.
- The film relocated the classic French farce La Cage aux Folles from France to South Beach, Miami.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: South Beach