Settlements similar to or like South East England
One of the nine official regions of England at the first level of NUTS for statistical purposes. Wikipedia
One of nine official regions of England at the first level of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics for statistical purposes. It comprises most of Yorkshire (the administrative areas of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire and the City of York), as well as North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouth East England
- Due in particular to the economic prosperity of South East England, it has received many economic migrants from the other parts of the United Kingdom.
- Berkshire (in the 17th century sometimes spelt phonetically as Barkeshire; abbreviated Berks.) is a county in South East England.
- In the UK, the government is seeking to impose minimum densities on newly approved housing schemes in parts of South East England.
- Within the United Kingdom, the Received Pronunciation (RP), an educated dialect of South East England, is traditionally used as the broadcast standard and is considered the most prestigious of the British dialects.
- It is the largest county in South East England and remains the third largest shire county in the United Kingdom despite losing more land than any other English county in all contemporary boundary changes.
- Today, Greater Manchester is the economic centre of the North West region of England and is the largest sub-regional economy in the UK outside London and South East England.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: South East England