Settlements similar to or like South Goa district
One of two districts that comprises the state of Goa in India, within the region known as the Konkan. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
One of the two districts that make up the state of Goa in India. Area of 1736 km², and is bounded by Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra state to the north and by Belgaum district of Karnataka to the east, by South Goa district to the south, and by the Arabian Sea to the west. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouth Goa district
- The remaining thirty-five settlements encompass the contemporary Salcete taluka of the civil district of South Goa.
- It stands on banks of the Sal river and is the administrative headquarters of Salcete sub-district and South Goa district.
- Mormugao is a seaport situated in the eponymous taluka of the district of South Goa, Goa state, India.
- Vasco Da Gama (constituency number 25) is one of the 20 Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in South Goa district.
- Loutolim is located approximately 10 km from Margao, the headquarters of South Goa district.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: South Goa district