Settlements similar to or like South West England
One of nine official regions of England. Wikipedia
One of nine official regions of England at the first level of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics for statistical purposes. It comprises most of Yorkshire (the administrative areas of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire and the City of York), as well as North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouth West England
- Along with the rest of South West England, Somerset has a temperate climate which is generally wetter and milder than the rest of the country.
- Dorset, along with the entire south-west, has higher winter temperatures, average 4.5 to 8.7 C, than the rest of the United Kingdom.
- Along with the rest of South West England, Wiltshire has a temperate climate which is generally wetter and milder than counties further east.
- England has a temperate oceanic climate in most areas, lacking extremes of cold or heat, but does have a few small areas of subarctic and warmer areas in the South West.
- With a population of 463,400, it is the most populous city in South West England.
- The table below compares the city (the unparished area) of Bath with the unitary authority district as a whole (including the city) and South West England.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: South West England