Settlements similar to or like Southampton
City in Hampshire, South East England, 70 mi south-west of London and 15 mi west of Portsmouth. Wikipedia
- Upon their arrival two days later in Southampton, the children were sent to families all over England, with over 200 children accommodated in Wales.
- The A35 crosses the county in a west–east direction from Honiton in Devon, via Bridport, Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth and Christchurch, to Southampton in Hampshire.
- The city is home to a BBC TV newsroom which produces an opt-out from the main South Today programme broadcast from Southampton.
- The "North" was added to distinguish Northampton from the other important Hamtun further south: Southampton – though the origins of the two names are in fact different.
- The island is also covered by a number of local stations on the mainland, including the BBC station BBC Radio Solent broadcast from Southampton.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Southampton