Televisions similar to or like Southland (TV series)
American crime drama television series created by writer Ann Biderman and produced by Warner Bros. Television. Wikipedia
American anthology crime drama television series created by John Ridley that aired on ABC from March 5, 2015, to April 30, 2017. The first season centers on race, class, and gender politics as it follows the lives of the participants in a trial who are forever changed during the legal process. Wikipedia
Sentences forSouthland (TV series)
- She also has played police officer Jessica Tang on Southland, a television show focusing on the lives of police officers and detectives in Los Angeles, as a recurring guest actor during the fourth season.
- As part of a two-year deal with AMC, Jonathan Lisco was selected for the role in July 2013, having just concluded three seasons as executive producer on the television drama series Southland.
- Howell played the role of Officer Bill 'Dewey' Dudek, a police officer recovering from alcoholism, in the L.A. police drama Southland.
- He also played Detective Russell Clarke in the seven episodes of the first season of Southland, which was dropped by NBC and subsequently picked up by TNT.
- The track "Fake Empire" was featured in the Season 2 Premiere of the HBO series Hung, also on the 9th episode, season 5 of "Person of interest", and on the third episode of the second season of Chuck and in the pilot episode of Southland.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Southland (TV series)