Countries similar to or like Spain
Country in Southwestern Europe with some pockets of territory across the Strait of Gibraltar and the Atlantic Ocean. Wikipedia
- The origin of the current Mexican cuisine is established during the Spanish colonial era, a mixture of the foods of Spain with native indigenous ingredients.
- While the region was under Spanish control, it became Mexico's second most-lucrative export, and is now regaining some of the ground it lost to synthetic competitors.
- The Spanish-language version was seen as a way to compete with the established El País newspaper of Spain, which bills itself the "global newspaper in Spanish."
- The second largest group comes from neighboring Guatemala (54,500), followed by Spain (27,600).
- The Spanish-language version featured increased coverage of news and events in Latin America and Spain.
- That, in turn, renders most of Sweden's southern areas having warmer summers than almost everywhere in the nearby British Isles, even matching temperatures found along the continental Atlantic coast as far south as in northern Spain.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Spain