Nascar drivers similar to or like Spencer Gallagher
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
Sentences forSpencer Gallagher
- In May 2018, Sauter returned to the Nationwide (now Xfinity) Series at Dover; he drove the No. 23 GMS car in place of the suspended Spencer Gallagher.
- During the 2016 race, Spencer Gallagher and John Wes Townley crashed in turn one and engaged in a chicken fight.
- The first was with Spencer Gallagher at Daytona, replacing Scott Sheldon after Gallagher's No. 23 car was disqualified.
- Hessert was fined $5,000 after the Allen Crowe 100 for turning fellow driver Spencer Gallagher after the conclusion of the race.
- Following Spencer Gallagher's suspension from NASCAR, it was announced that Elliott would pilot the No. 23 car for GMS Racing in select events, including the races at Charlotte, Pocono, Chicagoland, Daytona, and Bristol.
- He had worked for GMS in 2016 as Spencer Gallagher's crew chief when he drove the No. 23 full-time in the Truck Series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Spencer Gallagher