Settlements similar to or like Spring, Texas
Census-designated place within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston in Harris County, Texas, United States, part of the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. Wikipedia
Unincorporated community and a census-designated place in northeastern Harris County, Texas, United States located completely inside the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City of Houston. Located along Beltway 8 and US Highway 90 approximately twelve miles northeast of Downtown Houston. Wikipedia
Sentences forSpring, Texas
- In 2013 Father John Whiteford, the pastor of St. Jonah Orthodox Church near Spring, stated that there were about 6,000-9,000 Eastern Orthodox Christians in Houston.
- The former Mobil headquarters in Fairfax County, Virginia, was used as ExxonMobil's downstream headquarters until 2015 when ExxonMobil consolidated employees into a new corporate campus in Spring, Texas.
- Completed segments D through G provide a continuous 70.4 mi limited-access tollway connection between Sugar Land, Katy, Cypress, Spring, and Porter.
- Suburban areas such as Cypress, Spring, and Katy in the county's western and northern areas, tend to be strongly Republican.
- In July 2015, the Market concept was expanded as a new Spring Creek Market was opened in southern Montgomery County in Spring, Texas on Rayford Road.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Spring, Texas