Drugs similar to or like Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccine developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology, and registered on 11 August 2020 by the Russian Ministry of Health as Gam-COVID-Vac (Гам-КОВИД-Вак). Wikipedia
Isolated in December 2019, its genetic sequence was published on 11 January 2020, triggering an urgent international response to prepare for an outbreak and hasten development of a preventive COVID-19 vaccine. Since early 2020, vaccine development has been expedited via unprecedented collaboration in the multinational pharmaceutical industry and between governments. Wikipedia
COVID-19 vaccine developed by the United States National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases , the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), and Moderna. Administered by two 0.5 mL doses given by intramuscular injection given four weeks apart. Wikipedia
COVID-19 vaccine developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca given by intramuscular injection, using as a vector the modified chimpanzee adenovirus ChAdOx1. Followed by a full-dose after at least one month, based on mixed trials with no participants over 55 years old. Wikipedia
Inactivated virus based COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Bharat Biotech in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research. In May 2020, Indian Council of Medical Research's (ICMR's) National Institute of Virology approved and provided the virus strains for developing a fully indigenous COVID-19 vaccine. Wikipedia
Research process to develop preventative therapeutic prescription drugs that would alleviate the severity of coronavirus disease 2019 . From early 2020 through 2021, several hundred drug companies, biotechnology firms, university research groups, and health organizations were developing over 600 potential therapies for COVID‑19 disease in various stages of preclinical or clinical research, with 391 therapeutic candidates in clinical trials, as of January 2021. Wikipedia
Immunization campaign against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 , the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), in response to the ongoing pandemic in the country. Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on January 14, 2021, prompting that a mass vaccination is underway in the following months. Wikipedia
The Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology (Национальный исследовательский центр эпидемиологии и микробиологии имени почётного академика Н. Russian medical-research institute headquartered in Moscow. Wikipedia
Set up in May 2020 by the Second Johnson ministry, in collaboration with Chief Scientific Advisor Patrick Vallance and Chief Medical Officer Professor Chris Whitty, in order to facilitate the path towards the introduction of a COVID-19 vaccine in the UK and its global distribution. The taskforce acts to coordinate the research efforts of government with industry, academics and funding agencies in order to be able to make timely decisions which expedite vaccine development and deployment. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The Japanese government confirmed the country's first case of the disease on 16 January 2020 in a resident of Kanagawa Prefecture who had returned from Wuhan, China. Wikipedia
Heavily defined by the COVID-19 pandemic, which led to global social and economic disruption, mass cancellations and postponements of events, worldwide lockdowns and the largest economic recession since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Geospatial World also called it "the worst year in terms of climate change" in part due to major climate disasters worldwide, including major bushfires in Australia and the western United States, as well as extreme tropical cyclone activity affecting large parts of North America. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Identified on January 30, 2020 and involved a 38-year-old Chinese woman who was confined at San Lazaro Hospital in Metro Manila. Wikipedia
Misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic by the United States consists of disinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic propagated by officials of the United States government. The Trump administration in particular made a large number of misleading statements about the pandemic. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 . More than 28,000,000 confirmed cases have been reported in the United States since January 2020, resulting in more than 495,000 deaths, the most of any country and the eighth-highest per capita. Wikipedia
Sentences forSputnik V COVID-19 vaccine
- On 22 December the flight that would bring the first doses of the Sputnik V vaccine to the country left for Moscow, after negotiations began in early December.
- He flagged that the Russian Sputnik V vaccine could be produced in Germany, which could thus take a supportive role before EU approval; a recent study had shown a high efficacy of the SputnikV vaccine.
- 300,000 doses of the Sputnik V vaccine arrived at the country in late December 2020.
- During the first days of November, the government announced that will acquire during December 2020 and January 2021, 25 million of doses from the Russian vaccine Sputnik V after it would enter phase III.
- Gilbert received the Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine in February 2021 in Moscow, Russia while currently temporary residing inside Russia.
- Mass vaccination commenced on 29 January, initially using 500,000 doses of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine.
- He went on to state that, if he had to choose, he would receive the Sputnik V vaccine.
- The government authorized the use of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine on 3 February.
- On 3 November 2020, President Fernández announced in an interview with Russian news agency that government would receive an initial of more than 10 million doses of the Sputnik V vaccine by as early as December 2020, after it would enter phase III.
- On 11 February 2021, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines issued an EUA for J&J's vaccine, as well as the Moderna vaccine, the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine, the Sputnik V vaccine, and the Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccine.
- one of his COVID-19 patent KR-20200032050-A was cited by Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology as a preliminary technology of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine.
- The fourth Vaccine approved by Bahrain’s NHRA is Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine
- In 2020 during the Covid19 outbreak in Russia, the company announced its intention to assist in the mass production of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine developed at the University of Szczecin in collaboration with the Gam-COVID-Vac Institute.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine