Films similar to or like Spy Kids (film)
2001 American spy action comedy film written, edited, directed and produced by Robert Rodriguez, co-produced by Elizabeth Avellán, and starring Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino, Alan Cumming, Teri Hatcher, Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo, Robert Patrick, Tony Shalhoub, Alexa Vega, Daryl Sabara, and Mike Judge. Wikipedia
2002 American spy action comedy film produced, written, shot, edited and directed by Robert Rodriguez, co-produced by Elizabeth Avellán and starring Alexa Vega, Daryl Sabara, Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino, Mike Judge, Ricardo Montalbán, Holland Taylor, Christopher McDonald, Danny Trejo, Alan Cumming, Tony Shalhoub, Matt O'Leary, Taylor Momsen, Emily Osment, Cheech Marin, Steve Buscemi, and Bill Paxton. The second installment in the Spy Kids film series, which began with 2001's Spy Kids, the film had its world premiere screening on July 28, 2002 at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. Wikipedia
Sentences forSpy Kids (film)
- As a result, Disney handed over its 50% stake in Project Runaway, and reduced its share in four jointly owned films, including Scary Movie and Spy Kids, from 50% to 5%.
- In 2001, Rodriguez enjoyed his first Hollywood hit with Spy Kids, which went on to become a movie franchise.
- The film was released in the United States on April 6, 2001, debuting at #4 on its opening weekend, earning $8,240,752 from 2,675 theaters, less than half as much as first-place finisher Spy Kids.
- Spy-related films that are aimed towards younger audiences include movies such as the Spy Kids series of films and The Spy Next Door.
- Jonathan Schwartz, an executive producer on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, will oversee the project, with the plot being described as "a Spy Kids–like story".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Spy Kids (film)