Websites similar to or like Square, Inc.
American financial services, merchant services aggregator, and mobile payment company based in San Francisco, California. Wikipedia
Irish-American financial services and software as a service company dual-headquartered in San Francisco, California and Dublin, Ireland. The company primarily offers payment processing software and application programming interfaces (APIs) for e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Wikipedia
File hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. Founded in 2007 by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi as a startup company, with initial funding from seed accelerator Y Combinator. Wikipedia
Sentences forSquare, Inc.
- Dorsey, along with co-founder Jim McKelvey, developed a small business platform to accept debit and credit card payments on a mobile device called Square, released in May 2010.
- Additionally, red chili production in Bogra is a major industry, with companies such as Square, Acme, and BD Food collecting red chili from twelve centers within Bogra.
- In October 2020, Square, Inc. put approximately 1% of their total assets ($50 million) in bitcoin.
- In addition to his board membership with Starbucks Schultz was an early and significant stakeholder in Jamba Juice in 2011, and on the board of payment processing company, Square, Inc.
- On April 7, 2020, Dorsey announced that he will move about $1 billion of his equity in Square, Inc., just under a third of his total wealth, to Start Small, LLC, and to relief programs related to the coronavirus.
- The payments system is powered by Square.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Square, Inc.