Golf tournaments similar to or like St. Jude Classic
Professional golf tournament held in Memphis, Tennessee as a regular event on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golf tournament on the PGA Tour, held annually at Pebble Beach, California, near Carmel. Usually held during the month of February on three different courses, currently Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, and Monterey Peninsula Country Club. Wikipedia
Professional golf tournament hosted at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee, and is one of the four annual World Golf Championships. Previously known as the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational , and the WGC-NEC Invitational (1999–2005) when it was hosted at Firestone Country Club in Ohio (except for 2002 when it was hosted at Sahalee Country Club in Washington). Wikipedia
Sentences forSt. Jude Classic
- On May 26, 2009, Daly announced that he would return to the PGA Tour, via sponsor's exemption, for the St. Jude Classic.
- At the 2010 St. Jude Classic in Memphis, Tennessee, Garrigus, playing in the final group, had a three-shot lead going into the 72nd hole, a long par four.
- The annual St. Jude Classic, a regular part of the PGA Tour, is also held in the city.
- Cancelled: The FedEx St. Jude Classic ceased now that the relocated WGC event, WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, is played at the Classic's former location in Memphis.
- On May 31, Mickelson announced that he would return to play on the PGA Tour in June at the St. Jude Classic and the U.S. Open, since he had heard from the doctors treating his wife that her cancer had been detected in an early stage.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: St. Jude Classic