Albums similar to or like St. Vincent (album)
Eponymous fourth studio album by American musician St. Vincent. Wikipedia
Thirteenth studio album by American experimental rock band Swans, released on May 12, 2014. Released as a triple LP, a double CD, and a two-CD deluxe edition that includes a live DVD of performances from Hellfest Open Air Festival, Pitchfork Music Festival and Primavera Sound Festival, as well as a digital download. Wikipedia
Studio album made in collaboration between musicians David Byrne and St. Vincent , released on 4AD and Todo Mundo on September 10, 2012, in the United Kingdom and a day later in the United States. Marking Byrne's ninth studio album overall and Clarke's fourth, Byrne and Clark began working together in late 2009, using a writing and promotion process that Byrne had previously used on his 2008 collaboration with Brian Eno Everything That Happens Will Happen Today. Wikipedia
Sentences forSt. Vincent (album)
- The music video for "Birth in Reverse" was directed by Willo Perron, who was also the creative director for artwork surrounding St. Vincent.
- El Hunt of DIY wrote, "Along with the equally exceptional St. Vincent which came before it, this is the moment that St. Vincent enters the fabled realm reserved for the greats."
- Dap-Kings drummer Homer Steinwess appears on St. Vincent's self-titled fifth album.
- St. Vincent initially composed the song for inclusion on her eponymous album released in 2014, but the song did not make the album's final track listing.
- "Digital Witness" was released as an advance single from St. Vincent on 6 January 2014.
- Unlike Clark's previous material, "New York" does not contain "fiery guitar playing, nor the squelching industrial soundscapes of her great self-titled album from 2014. It's just her voice, and some simple lilting piano chords—that's about it."
- "Digital Witness" is the second single from St. Vincent, the eponymous fourth album by American musician St. Vincent.
- In a press release, she stated: "every record I make has an archetype. Strange Mercy was Housewives on Pills. St. Vincent was Near-Future Cult Leader. Masseduction is different, it's pretty first person. You can't fact-check it, but if you want to know about my life, listen to this record."
- The self-titled St. Vincent album (2014) won a Grammy for Best Alternative Album.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: St. Vincent (album)