Australian places similar to or like St Kilda, Victoria
Inner seaside suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 6 km south-east of the city's Central Business District. Wikipedia
Sentences forSt Kilda, Victoria
- The club's name originates from its original home base in the bayside Melbourne suburb of St Kilda in which the club was established in 1873.
- He was 19 when his father was killed in a car collision; his mother told him of his father's death while she was bailing him out of a St Kilda police station where he was being held on a charge of burglary.
- Kelly was married and divorced twice; he has three children and resides in St Kilda, a suburb of Melbourne.
- Other main roads include Bay Street, Williamstown Road, Lorimer Street (which runs along the Yarra River), Graham Street, Salmon Street, Inglis Street and Beach Street (which runs toward Beaconsfield Parade and St Kilda).
- Only in 1966 did the club change home grounds, spending a year at the Junction Oval in St Kilda before moving back to Beach Oval ahead of the 1967 season.
- There is an Inkerman Street in St Kilda, Victoria, Australia, in between Balaclava Rd and Alma Rd. There is also an Inkerman, New Brunswick named after the battle.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: St Kilda, Victoria