Comics creators similar to or like Stan Lee
American comic book writer, editor, publisher, and producer. Wikipedia
American comic book artist, writer and editor, widely regarded as one of the medium's major innovators and one of its most prolific and influential creators. He grew up in New York City and learned to draw cartoon figures by tracing characters from comic strips and editorial cartoons. Wikipedia
Sentences forStan Lee
- In 1971, the United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare approached Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Stan Lee to do a comic book story about drug abuse.
- In 2014, Stan Lee called the Salt Lake Comic Con "the greatest comic con in the world".
- Chief content officer Ted Sarandos described Millar as being a "modern-day Stan Lee".
- In 1961, writer-editor Stan Lee revolutionized superhero comics by introducing superheroes designed to appeal to older readers than the predominantly child audiences of the medium, thus ushering what Marvel later called the Marvel Age of Comics.
- In 1962, with the success of the Fantastic Four, Marvel Comics editor and head writer Stan Lee was casting about for a new superhero idea.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stan Lee