Companies similar to or like Stanford Financial Group
Privately held international group of financial services companies controlled by Allen Stanford, until it was seized by United States authorities in early 2009. Wikipedia
Bank based in the Caribbean, which operated from 1986 to 2009 when it went into receivership. Affiliate of the Stanford Financial Group and failed when its parent was seized by United States authorities in early 2009 as part of the investigation into Allen Stanford. Wikipedia
Convicted Ponzi scheme perpetrator, financier, and former chief investment officer of Stanford Financial Group, who was charged with a civil charge of fraud on February 17, 2009. Indicted by a federal grand jury on two counts of a criminal complaint of obstructing a fraud investigation and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Wikipedia
Sentences forStanford Financial Group
- In 2009, the tournament changed its name to St. Jude Classic, following accusations that the Stanford Financial Group was a Ponzi scheme.
- The Stanford Financial Group took over as the tournament's title sponsor in 2007, and it was renamed Stanford St. Jude Championship.
- His father, James Stanford, is former mayor of Mexia and a member of the Board of Directors of Stanford Financial Group.
- On November 13, 2009, the US District Court ordered the Brokerage Accounts of Stanford Financial Group Brokerage to be transferred to Dominick & Dominick LLC.
- Stanford was the chairman of the now defunct Stanford Financial Group of Companies.
- Before its dissolution Stanford Financial Group had its headquarters in Uptown.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stanford Financial Group