Companies similar to or like Stanley Black & Decker
Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware and provider of security products. Wikipedia
American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 40 other countries. Largest insurance company in the United States, with total assets amounting to approximately 1.456 trillion U.S. dollars. Wikipedia
American electronics manufacturing services provider headquartered in San Jose, California that serves original equipment manufacturers in communications and computer hardware fields. One of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of printed circuit boards and backplanes. Wikipedia
Hardware stores (in a number of countries, "shops"), sometimes known as DIY stores, sell household hardware for home improvement including: fasteners, building materials, hand tools, power tools, keys, locks, hinges, chains, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, cleaning products, housewares, tools, utensils, paint, and lawn and garden products directly to consumers for use at home or for business. Many hardware stores have specialty departments unique to its region or its owner's interests. Wikipedia
American manufacturer of power tools, accessories, hardware, home improvement products, home appliances and fastening systems headquartered in Towson, Maryland, north of Baltimore, where the company was originally established in 1910. On March 12, 2010, Black & Decker merged with Stanley Works to become Stanley Black & Decker. Wikipedia
Provider of environmental and industrial services, including hazardous waste disposal for companies, including Fortune 500 companies, small waste generators and federal, state, provincial and local governments. The company has expanded through organic growth and acquisitions to approximately 400 service locations in North America including over 50 hazardous waste management facilities in 38 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Wikipedia
Trade association headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, serving U.S. manufacturers who produce goods in the "hardlines" industry, including the product categories of household hardware, tools, lawn and garden, paint and decor, major appliances, sports, and toys. After years of dwindling membership, the AHMA dissolved in 2017. Wikipedia
Fortune 500 integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations in the Deep South of the United States. Headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, and generates and distributes electric power to 2.9 million customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Wikipedia
Sentences forStanley Black & Decker
- The city's official nickname is the "Hardware City" because of its history as a manufacturing center and as the headquarters of Stanley Black & Decker.
- Lampert also concluded an arrangement that sold the Craftsman brand to Stanley Black & Decker Inc. for approximately US$900 million.
- It was announced in September 2014 that Stanley Black & Decker would leave Richard Petty Motorsports to sponsor JGR in the Cup Series for 2015.
- New Britain is home to the global headquarters of the Fortune 500 manufacturing conglomerate Stanley Black & Decker.
- New Britain’s official nickname is the "Hardware City," referring to its industrial heritage – namely as the headquarters of Stanley Black & Decker.
- Marcos Ambrose took over driving duties at the beginning of the 2011 season with Stanley Black & Decker moving over from the 19 team.
- In 2007, Hendrick Motorsports resurrected the No. 87 for development driver Landon Cassill, with sponsorship from Stanley Tools.
- Stanley Black & Decker has stated that all previous warranties on Craftsman products will be honored after the purchase of Craftsman in 2017.
- Later that month, it was announced that primary sponsor Stanley Black & Decker would depart the team for Joe Gibbs Racing.
- Their main competitors in this area are Apex Tool Group, Ingersoll-Rand, Stanley Black & Decker, Uryu and Bosch.
- Stanley Security (former Amano Blick) is on the Techno trading estate, north of the town centre.
- Later Stanley and McDonald's were announced as the two other primary sponsors on the No. 19.
- Other prominent employers include the American Red Cross, Bank of America, Farmington Sports Arena, McKesson, Stanley Black & Decker and TRUMPF Inc.
- On January 9, 2017, Sears announced that it had reached an agreement to sell the Craftsman brand to Stanley Black & Decker for $900 million, plus royalties on new Craftsman sales for a 15-year period.
- After the retirement of Carl Edwards, Suárez was tapped to drive the No. 19 Arris / Stanley Tools-sponsored Toyota for JGR.
- DeWalt is a registered trademark of Black & Decker (U.S.) Inc., a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker.
- After working as a Venture Capitalist in the VC firms, Unitus Seed Fund and Anthill Ventures, Gogula is now the Vice President Of Clean Technology Innovation in Stanley Black & Decker.
- On March 12, 2010, Black & Decker merged with Stanley Works to become Stanley Black & Decker.
- His father was an engineer with Stanley Powertools and his mother was a private investigator.
- Industries other than wine contribute to the wealth of the commune including Bost-Garnache Industries (Stanley/Facom Group) which manufactures screwdrivers, SIOBRA who do zinc injection moulding, and CIFC who build industrial wood framing.
- Headquartered in Ohio">Valley City, Ohio, the company began in 1932 and is a majority family-owned, private company, with 20% owned by Stanley Black & Decker.
- In October 2016 Stanley Black & Decker Inc agreed to buy Newell Brands Inc.’s tools business for $1.95 billion.
- Originally a house brand established by Sears, the brand is now owned by Stanley Black & Decker.
- It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker in March 2010.
- As part of Winterbottom's arrival, the team also re-branded with backing from Stanley Black & Decker's Irwin Industrial Tools, hired new staff including team manager Steve Henderson and engineer Phil Keed and upgraded their customer relationship with Triple Eight Race Engineering.
- It is owned by Stanley Black & Decker.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stanley Black & Decker