Media franchises similar to or like Star Trek
American science fiction media franchise originating from the 1960s television series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. Wikipedia
American science-fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry that follows the adventures of the starship and its crew. It later acquired the retronym of Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) to distinguish the show within the media franchise that it began. Wikipedia
American media franchise based on the science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry. The first television series, simply called Star Trek and now referred to as "The Original Series", debuted in 1966 and aired for three seasons on NBC. Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Trek
- Some works predict that new inventions and progress will tend to improve life and society, for instance the stories of Arthur C. Clarke and Star Trek.
- ViacomCBS has a combined library with over 140,000 TV episodes and 3,600 film titles, including the Star Trek and Mission: Impossible franchises.
- From February 1984 through February 1996, DC Comics held the license to publish comic books based upon the Star Trek franchise, including Star Trek: The Original Series.
- It later acquired the retronym of Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) to distinguish the show within the media franchise that it began.
- The company has also held a license to publish books in the Star Trek franchise under Pocket Books.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Trek