Televisions similar to or like Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
American science fiction television series created by Rick Berman and Michael Piller. Wikipedia
American science fiction media franchise originating from the 1960s television series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. Inspired by C. S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower series of novels, Jonathan Swift Gulliver's Travels, the film Forbidden Planet, and television westerns such as Wagon Train. Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Though his tenure with TNG lasted only one year, he later went on to be a writer and showrunner of spin-off series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- With the creation of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Rick Berman and Michael Piller's time were split between The Next Generation and the new show.
- In response to the Next Generation success, Paramount released a spin-off series Deep Space Nine in 1993.
- Paramount declined to produce Babylon 5, but later announced Star Trek: Deep Space Nine was in development, two months after Warner Bros. announced its plans for Babylon 5.
- However, What We Left Behind included small amounts of remastered Deep Space Nine footage.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine