Televisions similar to or like Star Trek: Discovery
American television series created by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman for the streaming service CBS All Access. Wikipedia
American anthology television series created by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman for the streaming service CBS All Access. Originating as a companion series to Star Trek: Discovery, it consists of several shorts that use settings and characters from Discovery and other Star Trek series. Wikipedia
Set roughly a decade before the events of the original Star Trek series and follows the crew of the USS Discovery as they investigate seven mysterious signals. Produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Secret Hideout and Roddenberry Entertainment, with Alex Kurtzman serving as showrunner. Wikipedia
The third season of the American television series Star Trek: Discovery follows the crew of the USS Discovery as they travel to the future, over 900 years after the events of the original Star Trek series. Being produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Secret Hideout and Roddenberry Entertainment, with Alex Kurtzman and Michelle Paradise serving as showrunners. Wikipedia
American television series created for CBS All Access by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman. Set roughly a decade before the events of the original Star Trek series and separate from the timeline of the concurrent feature films, Discovery explores the Federation–Klingon war while following the crew of the USS Discovery. Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Trek: Discovery
- The cancellation marked the first time in 18 years that no new Star Trek episodes would be produced, the beginning of a hiatus that lasted until the launch of Star Trek: Discovery in 2017.
- In the third season of Star Trek: Discovery, taking place in the 32nd century, the Federation's flag appears with only six stars, instead of dozens in the 23rd and 24th century.
- To capitalize on this trend, CBS brought the franchise back to the small screen with the series Star Trek: Discovery to help launch and draw subscribers to its streaming service CBS All Access.
- In 2019, Nerdist ranked the original series number one best out of seven Star Trek franchise television series, including up to the second season of Star Trek: Discovery.
- In Star Trek: Discovery season 3, it's mentioned that after the Temporal Wars all time travel was outlawed and all existing time travel devices were destroyed.
- On November 2, 2015, it was announced that the first CBS All Access original series would be a new Star Trek series in 2017, which is set in the original Star Trek universe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Trek: Discovery