Televisions similar to or like Star Trek: The Next Generation
American science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry. Wikipedia
American science fiction media franchise originating from the 1960s television series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. Inspired by C. S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower series of novels, Jonathan Swift Gulliver's Travels, the film Forbidden Planet, and television westerns such as Wagon Train. Wikipedia
American media franchise based on the science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry. The first television series, simply called Star Trek and now referred to as "The Original Series", debuted in 1966 and aired for three seasons on NBC. Wikipedia
American science fiction television series that debuted in broadcast syndication on September 28, 1987. Followed by four movies which were released between 1994 and 2002. Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Trek: The Next Generation
- NBC's remaining broadcast and distribution rights eventually returned to Paramount and Roddenberry sometime before 1986, which coincided with the development of what would become The Next Generation.
- In response to the popularity of Star Trek feature films, the franchise returned to television with Star Trek: The Next Generation in 1987.
- Following Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Roddenberry's role was changed from producer to creative consultant with minimal input to the films while being heavily involved with the creation of The Next Generation.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation debuted in 1987, and became the most-watched syndicated show throughout its seven-year run.
- An unusual example of a famous non-actor being given a small but speaking fictional role occurred in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Second Chances."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Trek: The Next Generation