Televisions similar to or like Star Trek: Voyager
American science fiction television series created by Rick Berman, Michael Piller, and Jeri Taylor. Wikipedia
American science fiction media franchise originating from the 1960s television series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. Inspired by C. S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower series of novels, Jonathan Swift Gulliver's Travels, the film Forbidden Planet, and television westerns such as Wagon Train. Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Trek: Voyager
- In those markets, programs (such as Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise) were either shown out of their intended timeslots or not at all, leading to many viewer complaints.
- Following the culmination of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and with Star Trek: Voyager scheduled to end, UPN asked Braga and Berman to create a new series to continue the franchise.
- In January 1995, a few months after the Next Generation ended, Paramount released a fourth television series, Voyager.
- The fictional character Kathryn Janeway from the American science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager was born and raised in 2300s Bloomington.
- UPN's first official program was Star Trek: Voyager, with the first comedy shows to debut being two short-lived series: the Richard Jeni starring vehicle Platypus Man and Pig Sty.
- Piller initially served as second executive producer and showrunner, but left the series in 1995 to manage Star Trek: Voyager.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Trek: Voyager