Media franchises similar to or like Star Wars
American epic space opera media franchise created by George Lucas, which began with the eponymous 1977 film and quickly became a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon. Wikipedia
American epic space opera media franchise created by George Lucas, which began with the eponymous 1977 film and quickly became a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon. All-encompassing fictional universe. Wikipedia
1977 American epic space-opera film written and directed by George Lucas, produced by Lucasfilm and distributed by 20th Century Fox. It stars Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Peter Cushing, Alec Guinness, David Prowse, James Earl Jones, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew. Wikipedia
American epic space-opera media franchise, centered on a film series created by George Lucas that includes Star Wars , The Empire Strikes Back (1980), and Return of the Jedi (1983). The series depicts the adventures of various characters "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Wars
- As a result of their commitments to Netflix, Benioff and Weiss withdrew from an earlier agreement with Disney to write and produce a Star Wars film series.
- Disney announced an intent to leverage the Star Wars franchise across its divisions, and planned to produce a seventh installment in the main film franchise for release in 2015.
- George Lucas's Star Wars films use many elements of a Western, and Lucas has said he intended for Star Wars to revitalize cinematic mythology, a part the Western once held.
- The logo, with its laser-like design, was sometimes referred to as the "Star Wars" logo, the "waffle iron", the "plate of spaghetti", and most commonly as the "Flying Skate."
- While the original Star Wars featured some of this kind of fighting, there was just as much emphasis on star-ship chases and dogfights in outer space.
- This includes Star Wars comics twice from 1977 to 1986 and again since 2015.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Wars