Films similar to or like Star Wars sequel trilogy
Third trilogy of the main Star Wars franchise, an American space opera created by George Lucas. Wikipedia
This list of characters from the Star Wars franchise contains only those which are considered part of the official Star Wars canon, as of the changes made by Lucasfilm in April 2014. Following its acquisition by The Walt Disney Company in 2012, Lucasfilm rebranded most of the novels, comics, video games and other works produced since the originating 1977 film Star Wars as Star Wars Legends and declared them non-canon to the rest of the franchise. Wikipedia
First set of three films produced in the Star Wars franchise, an American space opera created by George Lucas. Produced by Lucasfilm and distributed by 20th Century Fox, and consists of the original Star Wars film , The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983). Wikipedia
Sentences forStar Wars sequel trilogy
- Throughout the 1980s, Lucas said he had no desire to return to Star Wars and had canceled his sequel trilogy by the time of Return of the Jedi.
- Star Wars creator George Lucas discussed ideas for a sequel trilogy several times after the conclusion of the original trilogy, but denied any intent to make it.
- He also directed, produced and co-wrote The Force Awakens, the seventh episode of the Star Wars saga and the first film of the sequel trilogy.
- In early 2013, Iger confirmed that Lucasfilm had plans to have standalone Star Wars films released during the six-year period the Star Wars sequel trilogy was released.
- In February 2013, it was announced that Kennedy would not produce the film, as she would be busy with the upcoming Star Wars sequel trilogy.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Wars sequel trilogy