Species similar to or like Starfish
Starfish or sea stars are star-shaped echinoderms belonging to the class Asteroidea. Wikipedia
Starfish, or sea stars, are radially symmetrical, star-shaped organisms of the phylum Echinodermata and the class Asteroidea. Aside from their distinguished shape, starfish are most recognized for their remarkable ability to regenerate, or regrow, arms and, in some cases, entire bodies. Wikipedia
Crinoids are marine animals that make up the class Crinoidea, one of the classes of the phylum Echinodermata, which also includes the starfish, brittle stars, sea urchins and sea cucumbers. Those crinoids which, in their adult form, are attached to the sea bottom by a stalk are commonly called sea lilies, while the unstalked forms are called feather stars or comatulids, being members of the largest crinoid order, Comatulida. Wikipedia
- He wrote and recorded with the band on the next album Man Woman Life Death Infinity, and toured with them for that album as well as the Starfish 30th Anniversary Tour.
- Starfish are commonly found near islands such as Starfish Island.
- Starfish and other marine invertebrates are commonly found on the beach.
- Starfish may also be found in the river.
- West Angle Bay is a Site of Special Scientific Interest, with rock pools which are home to the rare cushion starfish, and also a sandy beach.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Starfish