Songs similar to or like State of Shock (song)
1984 single by the Jacksons featuring frontman Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger. Wikipedia
Fifth solo studio album by American singer Michael Jackson, released on August 10, 1979, by Epic Records. Jackson's first album released through Epic Records, the label he recorded under until his death in 2009, and the first produced by Quincy Jones, whom he met while working on the 1978 film The Wiz. Wikipedia
The band member history of American R&B and pop group the Jackson 5 shows how the band has had different members of the Jackson family during its chronology, releasing music under the names the Jackson Brothers (1964–1965), the Jackson 5 (1965–1975, with Motown) and the Jacksons (1975–1989, with CBS). Jackie Jackson Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter Michael Jackson recorded songs for ten studio albums, two posthumous studio albums, seventy two compilation albums, three soundtrack albums, one live album and seven remix albums. He has provided background vocals for songs recorded by other artists, as well as featured on duets. Wikipedia
Song by American R&B singer Jermaine Jackson, sibling of singers Michael and Janet Jackson and former member of The Jackson 5. Released as the second single from his 1984 album, entitled Jermaine Jackson in the United States but marketed as Dynamite in the United Kingdom and other countries. Wikipedia
Sentences forState of Shock (song)
- In 1981–1983 Mercury recorded several tracks with Michael Jackson, including a demo of "State of Shock", "Victory", and "There Must Be More to Life Than This".
- Their biggest-selling album to date, it included their final top ten single, "State of Shock".
- "State Of Shock" was also rehearsed during sound check but was never performed.
- The song peaked at #17 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it the second best selling single on the album, behind "State of Shock".
- The song "State of Shock" peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- That same year, he also co-wrote the song State of Shock with Michael Jackson.
- The Virginian-Pilot gave the album a positive review, also expressing the opinion that "Morphine" sounded "eerily like 'State of Shock'", and continued, "'Scream Louder' a remix of his hit duet with sister Janet, is better than the original only because it takes away the overpowering guitar twangs."
- "As well as the Michael Jackson track 'There Must Be More to Life than This', there is another song Freddie did with him, called 'State of Shock', with a massive rock sound. But we could only have one track with Michael, which is a great shame."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: State of Shock (song)