People similar to or like Stephan Jenkins
American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and the lead singer of the alternative rock band Third Eye Blind. Wikipedia
Second studio album by American rock band Third Eye Blind, released on November 23, 1999. Difficult, namely due to power struggles and arguments between frontman Stephan Jenkins and lead guitarist Kevin Cadogan, leading to a quick but isolated recording experience between members. Wikipedia
American musician, singer, and songwriter, best known as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of the rock band Alter Bridge, and as the lead vocalist in guitarist Slash's backing band, known as Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators. A former guitar instructor from Spokane, Washington, he has worked as a session musician and songwriter, making both studio and live appearances with several artists, and has been involved with several projects throughout his career. Wikipedia
Sentences forStephan Jenkins
- He frequently contributed to VH1 programs such as the I Love The... series, and he released the song "Rock Show" featuring singer Stephan Jenkins.
- Third Eye Blind was formed when Kevin Cadogan was introduced to Stephan Jenkins by producer Mark Hensley, while working on Demos for Third Eye Blind.
- According to frontman Stephan Jenkins, the song is about crystal meth addiction and the feeling that "your life is always about to change and never be reliable".
- Theron was in a three-year relationship with singer Stephan Jenkins until October 2001.
- Cadogan was introduced to Stephan Jenkins, who would become his songwriting partner in Third Eye Blind, at a concert in San Francisco in 1993.
- According to frontman Stephan Jenkins, the lyrics focus on an act of suicide, with the broader message of the song being about human compassion.
- It was produced by Stephan Jenkins from rock band Third Eye Blind, and included darker themes than those on her debut album.
- Bradley, the singer who replaces Chris in Blood Pollution, is played by Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
- "Semi-Charmed Life" was written solely by frontman Stephan Jenkins.
- The writing credits of the song are a subject of debate among frontman Stephan Jenkins and former bassist Arion Salazar.
- Frontman Stephan Jenkins wanted the album to be called Crystal Baller, but was changed as the other members hated the original name.
- Carlton stated in one of her concerts that "She Floats" is about a ghost in her closet, the screaming in the song is her and her producer, Stephan Jenkins screaming.
- The songwriting duo of Stephan Jenkins and Kevin Cadogan signed the band's first major-label recording contract with Elektra Records in 1996, which was later reported as the largest publishing deal ever for an unsigned artist.
- According to Cadogan, he was ousted without warning because he didn't agree to a deal that would have yielded a $1 million advance to record an EP and start an Elektra Records imprint for which Stephan Jenkins would have full ownership and control.
- Frontman Stephan Jenkins had intended for the album to be released in 2007 but didn't feel that it was complete, and writer's block slowed down the album's progress.
- The song was produced by Third Eye Blind's lead singer Stephan Jenkins with Eric Valentine and was released as a single in the fall of 1996.
- Cadogan and Stephan Jenkins signed a recording contract with Elektra Records in May 1996 which was later reported as the largest recording deal ever for an unsigned artist and launched Third Eye Blind into stardom.
- The package also includes liner notes from renowned rock writer James Hunter and track-by-track commentary from Stephan Jenkins.
- Carlton co-wrote some of the album with Stephan Jenkins, her then-boyfriend and the lead singer of Third Eye Blind, who produced the album.
- In promoting the album, frontman and lead vocalist Stephan Jenkins recounted a pleasant experience in recording the album, referring to it as "too much fun and feeling like...a complete recording group for the first time...We had these jam sessions that were fun".
- The verses sections are sung with a whisper, while the choruses are yelled, with the bridges being a mix of the two techniques; Carrabba's vocal was compared to Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
- It was written by Kevin Cadogan and Stephan Jenkins.
- "Graduate" was written by frontman Stephan Jenkins and guitarist Kevin Cadogan.
- Plans went from releasing them as a double album, to releasing them as two separate but companion type fourth and fifth albums, to not releasing Minor at all, as by 2012, frontman Stephan Jenkins announced that the entire idea had been scrapped in favor of writing new material.
- It was written by Stephan Jenkins and Kevin Cadogan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stephan Jenkins