Golfers similar to or like Steve Elkington
Australian professional golfer on the PGA Tour Champions. Wikipedia
Sentences forSteve Elkington
- Since moving to TPC Sawgrass in 1982, five players have won twice, but the shortest span between victories is six years (Steve Elkington: 1991, 1997).
- Steve Elkington made a run towards the end, tying for the lead with a birdie on 16, but bogeyed the last two holes to finish two strokes back.
- Players with a background on the tour who have reached the world top 20 since the turn of the Millennium include Steve Elkington and Adam Scott.
- He defeated Australian Geoff Ogilvy (1-up) before being taken to the 37th hole by another Australian, Steve Elkington, in the quarter-final.
- His final round of 64 tied the lowest final round score shot by a PGA Champion, matching Steve Elkington in the 1995 PGA Championship.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Steve Elkington