Nascar drivers similar to or like Steve Kinser
Former professional sprint car racing driver. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forSteve Kinser
- The team was a two car operation with Schatz and Steve Kinser until Kinser's retirement in 2016.
- Buhl, hampered by a failed rear wing change, and Ward also lost places to Lazier and Goodyear, although Lazier could not join the two leaders after being held up by the lapped car of Steve Kinser.
- With eleven laps to go, Steve Kinser crashed out of 9th place when his rear left tyre touched with the front right tyre of Buzz Calkins, whom he was lapping on the outside of Turn 4.
- Notable teams in the NST included Steve Kinser Racing (No.
- Also, Team Menard refused to supply them, as they had previously committed to assist Steve Kinser's entry in that regard.
- Steve Kinser completed a run early in the day, while Robbie Groff finished just before the track closed in his last attempt.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Steve Kinser