Topics similar to or like Steve Krisiloff
Former driver in the USAC and CART Championship Car series. Wikipedia
Former driver in the USAC, CART Championship Car, IMSA, Formula Atlantic, and Trans-Am Series. He raced Indycars in the 1978-1980 and 1983 seasons, with 42 combined career starts, including the 1978-1980 Indianapolis 500, finishing in the top ten 23 times, with a best finish, three times, of 4th position. Wikipedia
Sentences forSteve Krisiloff
- Steve Krisiloff, aged 21 (later to become an Indy Car driver) won the race to the surprise of many.
- Martin didn't last long, as Steve Krisiloff got into his backup car and bumped him out a few minutes later.
- However, after conflicts with Kyle's father Steve, a famous USAC driver, Ballew would release Krisiloff and again field multiple drivers.
- Tom Bigelow and Steve Krisiloff, both whom were disqualified on Saturday, returned to the track, and bumped their way into the field.
- As the green flag fell, Steve Krisiloff's car developed ignition problems and slowed on the front straightaway, falling back to parallel with the fifth row by the time he crossed the start/finish line.
- Meanwhile, Tom Bigelow bumped out Steve Krisiloff as this was going on.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Steve Krisiloff