Nascar teams similar to or like Stewart-Haas Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series, CARS Tour, and occasionally in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina, co-owned by former NASCAR Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and the owner of his former Cup Series team, Rick Hendrick. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. His son, J. D. Gibbs, ran the team with him until his death in 2019. Wikipedia
Sentences forStewart-Haas Racing
- Hendrick has twelve championships, Childress has six championships, and now-Ford Stewart-Haas Racing has two.
- On August 26, 2013, Busch announced that he would be leaving Furniture Row Racing to join Stewart-Haas Racing, stating he had signed a multi-year deal with the team.
- A short time later, reports surfaced stating that Harvick had asked for a release of his contract at the end of the 2009 season to join Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2010 season.
- Stewart-Haas Racing, at the time, received engines, chassis, and technical support from Hendrick Motorsports.
- After no top fives 7 races later he finished second at Sonoma behind teammate Kevin Harvick giving Stewart-Haas Racing its 2nd ever 1-2 finish for the first time since 2011.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stewart-Haas Racing