Military installations similar to or like Stirling Castle
One of the largest and most important castles in Scotland, both historically and architecturally. Wikipedia
Sentences forStirling Castle
- He was baptised "Charles James" or "James Charles" on 17 December 1566 in a Catholic ceremony held at Stirling Castle.
- Edward, however, was not able to take advantage of the momentum, and the next year the Scots managed to recapture Stirling Castle.
- In November 2007, Ramsay hosted a St Andrew's Day Gala Dinner at Stirling Castle in aid of the Association and has now made this fundraising Gala Dinner an annual event.
- The care of James was entrusted to the Earl and Countess of Mar, "to be conserved, nursed, and upbrought" in the security of Stirling Castle.
- Located in Stirling Castle, the museum building was built in the 1490s, and known as the "King's House" or "King's Old Building", thought to have been the private residence of King James IV.
- James was taken to Stirling Castle to be raised as a Protestant.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stirling Castle